Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Today I'm in a quite melancholy mood. It all started in photo class where i firstly got a bad grade on an assignment (40/50) then also a bad grade on the quiz (14/20). To top it off, I had left my other roll of film I needed to develop at home and the one I did develop had very few good shots and my negatives got messed up anyway.

Then. . .
My interpersonal communications class kept talking about me. The teacher was making us talk about feelings in different scenarios. Scenario one: You see your ex with another 'lover', how do you feel?

Awwww Daaaannngg!! I was just having a conversation about this with somebody. Is this a forewarning to prepare myself for the heartbreak? I know that one of these days, maybe soon, I'm gonna see him with someone else, and I seriously don't know how I'm supposed to handle that. It's odd, because I never considered myself as loving him, so why am I feeling so much for him now? Why do I miss him? Why am i concerned about his well-being? Why do I not want to see him with another woman?

I know the day will come
That I will see him with another one
And I will wonder if she is like me.

Will they do the things that we did?
Will they kiss the way that we kissed?
What did I do wrong to lose him?

Maybe she will be more decisive than I
Maybe she will easily part her thighs
Allow him to love her with no hesitation

I hope that she will be
All he wants and needs
But that he will still consider me special.

No comments: