Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Hooooold Up

You've got to be kidding me!

I'm in the computer lab, and somebody's cell phone went off. First of all, it was loud and should have been put on vibrate. But no. And of course it had to ring with a ringtone. All I heard was a couple of strange beats, then a loud male whine of AWWWWWW, DIRTY POP!

Dirty Pop??? Of all the ringtones (realtones, not that polyphonic junk) you need to pick Dirty Pop? I would not normally be mad if a cell phone rang in the lab, its not like I'm really doing anything important. However, my belief is that if you wish to keep your ringer on, on its loudest setting, at least get some good music on there! Something I can bop my head to and a song I won't mind being stuck in my head all day.

Dirty Pop does not fall into that category.

So I whip my head around to see who's phone is Dirty Pop'in, expecting to see some young, fresh out of highschool white girl with a pink flip phone that has a light-up antenna. Imagine my surprise when I see a 20-something MAN answer the call. A grown man bumpin Dirty Pop on his cell phone? What's next? "I Want You Back", or "Bye, Bye, Bye"?

Scary man, Scary

2 comments:

Ola said...

"...Sick and tired of all these ppl talking 'bout..."

MY bad, LOL errrm the song could have been set to a particular caller, silly. erry caller has its own tone. LOL

Jurl i haven't heard that song in forever i think i might go take a listen. u know u want to too. hehehe

"we got the gift of melody....something something something...DIRRRTY POP!"

Anonymous said...

lol is all i hafta to say. oh and I hace not heard that song in like forever.