Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Where have I been??

I didn't realize it until now, but I have seriously been on a whole different page academically for these past few weeks. The week before break all I could focus on was break, then we had break, and the week after break I was trying to get back into the swing of it all, and looking foward to the end. That means I've done next to nothing for the past 3 weeks, and tonight I guess I'll be making up for that.

Where have I been?

For one of the subjects in my notebook I have a whole MONTHs worth of missing notes. The funny thing is that the notes stop on my birthday (9/27) and there are about 20-30 blank pages until the next set of notes which starts in November. Whhhat? I'm thinking I must have torn some notes out, but I hardly have any on this last unit. *gah*

Where have I been?

I forgot to eat today. I didn't remember until I was sitting here in the computer lab wondering why I couldn't focus. I realized I was hungry, and then remembered that I hadn't really eaten since breakfast. How does that happen?

But alas, it's finals week, and I must come back.

No comments: