Friday, February 20, 2009

OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!




Word.Up. Yo, if I had access to THISSSS on a regular basis, I'd be pregnant too and I would not mind. Gone head Kimora Lee, I ain't mad atcha! I wonder if it will be a boy or girl? Either way, that baby will be too cute.
Back to the subject at hand:




Djimon, stop playin boy *giggles*! Lookin like, "If you want it, come on and get it." Boy. . . you . . . ooohhh!
That is some sexy chocolate right there, I don't care who you are. Images like that make ya girl wanna do thangs . . . Thangs that will remain untold for the sake of maintaining my reputation.

*SIGH* I do miss having some deep, sweet, velvety, dark chocolate in my life. Skin glistenin' in the moonlight. . .
Ima go take that cold shower now. *blink*

1 comment:

Ola said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tear* ^_^

I agree that baby will be something beautiful.