Monday, May 03, 2004

I'm trying to analyze and figure out what just happned to me. I was just in an OK mood, content, not really happy, not really sad. Took my math test, felt pretty good afer that because I knew what was going on and I think I got an A on it. Which should offset the F on the last test :) Then, I saw my friend who's in my anatomy and physiology class, and went to kinda study with her before the test. I had been stressing about this test, but then thought, eh, it'll be ok. No, I was wrong. I have finally made the observation that all semester, I have had no idea of what is really going on in that class. Each and every test I've found myself kind of guessing what is right and what isn't. Yea, its understandable and fairly normal to have to guess some answers, but not guessing the majority of the tests. All semester long. I had a C at midterm, and I know there is no way I have a C now, especially considering I havent gotten over a C in any exam since midterms. I thought since I'm pretty good in Lab that maybe my Lab grade would help my overall grade. Got the Lab final back, failed that. So yea, all that brought my mood down.

Then, on top of that I went to talk to friendboy and he was telling me how he can't use the phone anyomore because he ran his mother's phone bill up to like $500. Yeah, that's never good so she went OFF and told him not to touch the phone. No, I don't blame her, but it sucks for me, and him too I guess. That didn't really make me too upset, but I think it might have been the catalyst of sorts for the mood I'm in now. The drop that made the glass overflow.

Hopefully it won't last. . .Summer is almost here and that should provide some relief. DANG IT! Come to think of it, friendboy isn't even gonna be able to use the phone to call me over break. Then I have stupid summer classes so I only get 2 weeks of a break anyway. A lonely break, cuz my best friend is gonna be gone. This summer is going to suck because everybody's going on some kind of vacation, what am I doing? Getting an education. Perhaps I just need to be alone.

No comments: