Friday, April 30, 2004

I've been wanting to blog lately, but I haven't and I think the major reason why is because my thoughts have been consumed. My mind and heart have been being overtaken by thoughts of the boy, so I guess it doesn't make much for interesting reading, although the thoughts, to me, are very interesting indeed.

So I try to think of other things to talk about. My life is pretty much the same old, same old. School is starting to kick my butt. Seems like I had it in a headlock at the beginning of the semester, but after midterms I started getting weaker and now it's wrestling me to the ground. I'm not putting up nearly enough of a fight.

I lost my class ring and I really want it back. I like rings. I like my class ring. I'm talking about nothing.

I spent some time with Tura the other day, helping her with her portfolio. It was good times. I hardly ever get to see the girl.

Therese-I miss you girl! I dunno when ur finals are over, or when ur coming back, but I hope to be seeing you in a few weeks.

No comments: