Friday, April 23, 2004

Tidbits

My back hurts really bad. A friend was talking to me and he said something along the lines of "put some hot towels on your body and give you a massage." Hmmm, yes, very tempting offer indeed. But, I think that's a check I won't cash in, just to be on the safe side. *nod*

So, anyway, I have the house to myself ALL weekend "party at my place!!" yeah right. I was hoping to invite friendboyJ over, maybe watch a movie or something, but for some strange reason my mother said specifically "Don't be havin *friendboyJ* over here while I'm gone." Hmph.

I'm officially quitting Claire's. For real this time. Yea, I've been trying to leave there since about 2001, months after I started, but this time is for real.

Next weekend I plan on going up to see KaReisha! yay! We will have fun, I can' t wait to meet Jordanny *wink wink*.

Finals are coming up soon. I really need to study for my A&P (anatomy and physiology) one, and my math one. Grrr.

I guess that's all for now. I love you all. I hope we all have great weekends, try not to stress out, and have a bit of fun for me ok?

No comments: