Wednesday, April 21, 2004

She busted out with the 143. What a trip.

So I did my speech the other day, and it should come as no surprise to me that I did a wonderful job. (I'm not trying to be cocky, sorry if I'm coming off that way) I got an A on the speech, I only missed 2 points, but GAH she had to take off 10 more because it was late. That's okay though, I'm so grateful she bent the rules for me. I'll take the 10 point dock. So, 5:00 a.m. I'm thinking "who the heck can I do this speech on?" I was gonna do it on somebody famous and great, but I couldn't find enough information quickly enough to make myself a whole, complete picture of the greatness of the person, so I figured the 2 people I knew a lot about were Jesus and me. I couldn't possibly do a speech on myself, so "Jesus, here we go." Then I realized, what I know about Jesus is really just a variety of assorted facts, like a box of chocolates instead of a chocolate bar. That wouldn't do. But I couldn't possibly give a speech on myself and tell the whole class how "great I am". Or could I?

So here's what I did. The speech was all about me, no doubt, but I made it like it was about my sister, 'Elisa'. No, I have no sister Elisa, but nobody knew that except for me. It was great. I had to really contain myself from cracking up when giving the speech. I'm so bad. I'm so good.

Today should be a nice relaxing day. I have the major stress off of me from the speech and all the piling up assignments. I am ready to chill, really I'm ready to have some fun. Too bad friendboyJ has sooo much on his plate, or else we would hang out. Stupid plate. Anyway, times have been great with friendboyJ lately, he's great. I hope you get to meet him.

Finals are coming up. I should be a good student and start preparing for them now. I think I just might do that. I cannot WAIT till I'm out of school, yea, I only get a 2 week break because I'm taking summer classes, but hey-that's 2 weeks of fun. TOO BAD SONIA WILL BE GONE.

No comments: