Friday, April 02, 2004

I think it's due time for some shout outs.

Tura-Girl, I'm missing you! It's crazy that we never get to hang out, or really even see each other for that matter. How is school going? Do yo thang, keep workin it like you do and u are sure to catch that boy....lol. And what's this Sonia tells me about keys left in your car?

KaReisha- KR, my girl, I'm glad we're staying in touch. I still think it's crazy how we have soooo much in common, I bet you we're related somehow. Maybe I should start calling you Cuz. And I'm so proud of my girl for doin the whole Bradley Idol thing, I wish I coulda been there to see you.

Martina- You know what? You never make me stop thinking, I swear I am always wondering about you. (this is not a bad thing) I hope you get to come up for Break, it would be fun times, but don't blame me when you start getting bored, I warned you! And I don't wanna hear about you not turning in math assignments and not calling anybody for help. (yea, I busted you out in front of everybody, now what??)

Therese--I love that I know you. I loved your comment, that was a good idea about the plates, I think I might just try that. I hope you feel better, and stay in good spirits through all that's going on. You are great.

Sonia- mmm hmm, now let me see if I can get this one straight. Homewrecking, footsie, man stealing flirt. But you can't help it. *tear* I just wish I would've known sooner, then I might still have hope. But no, no, no, it's okay I still love you because that's what friends do. (even though it hurtsssss....) It's not right, but it's okay, I'm gonna make it anyway.

Zi-Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Ziad, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOUUUU!! You have made it a long way. Be good, you have your whole life ahead of you. (see, I saved the best for last)

No comments: