Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Peace, okay.
I don't play
See my pinky,
See my thumb,
See my fist,
You betta run!


That was one of the classics from waaay back in the day, like second grade. When we all thought we were the stuff.

So, I had a speech due today. What is it with me and my speeches? I tried to write it last night, but I always do this, I end up spending more energy trying to stay awake than actually doing what I need to do. My mother comes in the living room around 3:00 and tells me to get in the bed. So, I ended up writing my speech this morning, on the bus! No joke. The ride is about half an hour, you know I was writing like mad. But, all thanks and glory to God, because He really showed up and showed out this time.

I wrote the speech on India. Arie, it was a presentation speech. We had to make an award for the person, I grabbed the inlay of her CD and a rose before I left. Wrote the speech, made up some good stuff to say, all off the top of my head. I even put some song lyrics of hers in there, which, yes, I sang. I gave the class a lil sum' sum' of "Video" and of "Talk to Her". I got a 96% on that speech, you know that was nothing but God.

Right now tengo mucho hambre.

No comments: