Sunday, April 18, 2004

See, I do have a life

Today was a fun day. I cleaned up (yes, i needed that badly), and then Sonia, Crystal, and me went to the park and enjoyed nature. Basically, that means that we went to the park and laid down on my blanket and chilled. Now, friendboyJ says this is boring, and that there is enough green in his yard for him to enjoy nature, so why go to the park to do that? I say why not? Why not bask in the glory of the fresh air and sunshine on this opportune day to converse?

So, the park was a nice time. After that we went out to eat. The waitress brought crackers to go along with our soup, and this brought back to mind a challenge Tura, Mike, Sonia, some girl, and I were talking about. something along the lines of eating 5 saltine crackers in 30 seconds. Of course, I thought this was definately possible, without doubt. So, between Amelia, Crystal, Sonia and I, the most crackers eaten in 30 seconds was 2. I still think I can do it, mind over matter. Anyhow, our waitress was mad cool. She didn't laugh at our big pile of plastic cracker paper we had made, and she knew to bring enough lemon so we could hook up our own free lemonade. If you don't know about the free lemonde, let me school you on that another time. *wink* Then with the leftover lemonade we played drinking games, the one with the salt and the lemon, you know. Except we played it with water, not alcohol, cuz we cool like that. *sniff* yeah *nod*.

So then we went to evil Wal-Mart (where of course I didn't buy anything, and neither should you!!). We found ourselves in the game aisle, and we decided to have some fun. Being one of the few people my age who has never been kicked out of Wal-Mart, I thought tonight was gonna be the night. We played basketball and a brief game of monkey in the middle, but our fun kept being interrupted by a kid riding down the aisle on a bike. Now that was strange. We hula-hooped, and we even galloped on stick horses! That was the best part, 2 college students, having the best time in fake cowboy hats and plush stick horses (mine was actually a lion), trotting up and down the stuffed animal aisle in Wal-Mart.

Us, boring???.....NOooo

No comments: