Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I was in Subway, looking at the menu for something good to eat, besides from the turkey or tuna that I usually get. I thought the chicken sandwich might be nice, so I asked the lady what sauce tastes good with the chicken. She responded:
"I don't know, I don't eat chicken."
-With chicken being one of the meats that I actually do eat, I could not fathom why she didn't, so I asked her:
"You don't eat chicken? Why not?"
"I don't eat things that fly. I don't eat things that swim either."
I did't bother to ask her why not, she already wasn't making any sense. When she said she doesn't eat things that fly, I was thinking that chickens didn't fly, but I wasn't 100% sure, so I left it alone. Sonia and I were discussing this.
Me: She doesn't eat things that fly? What sense does that make?
Son': Chickens don't even fly!!
Me: Thats what I thought!
She needs to come up with some better reasoning for not eating chicken, that one doesn't fly. (lame joke, i know)

Then, this one made me tooooo mad. I was on the bus, and there's this lady who is blind, but she has some of her sight. It's always her and her guide dog, Gypsy. Well, this lady loooves to show off her legs, somebody must have told her that she just has the greatest legs or something, because she is always wearing some short shorts or skirts. Well, this day she had on a denim mini-skirt. Super short. Unreasonably short, especially for the weather, the high was only 50 something, and it was only 30 something that morning. Anyway, I go to my seat, she was already on the bus. Something in my peripheral vision catches my eye because of its brightness. I turn to look --O MY GAWD!--It's her underwear!! "Whaaat in the heezee" is all that's going through my mind. If you're gonna wear a miniskirt that barely covers your bum, you must not cross your legs so that the world can see your bright turquoise panties. No boo-boo, that ain't cute.

No comments: