Friday, April 09, 2004

I don't know what it is
I've been making some slips lately. I pray that they are not Freudian slips, cuz if so I have some issues to work out.

chiliz345: i didnt realize he left, he just said brb
Sonia: he didnt' say anythign to me
chiliz345: o, he was getting off
chiliz345: offline that is
chiliz345: that sounded wrong
Sonia: lol
Sonia: yes

And I was talking to one of my friendboys (lets call him friendboyA) and he asked if I had read a poem he wrote. I typed:
Me: no, i'll go to it in a sex
Me: sec!
Me: omg
Him: you just thinkin about me with my SHIRT OFF!

Now, both of these convos were about friendboyA, what's really going on with me? I think he is attractive, yes, but I'm not trying to get with the boy, I got my own stew brewin'.

Speakin of that stew, mad props to Tura for giving me a good tip on an investment in my future. Something that will thicken my stew MUAHAHAHA!!

No comments: