Tuesday, April 20, 2004

what am i doing?

this is so bad. my speech class is at 8:00. it is now 5:25. I have no speech. why don't i have a speech? Because I am so dumb!! I could beat myself and burst into tears at the same time. all because im a procrastinator. i couldve had this speech done. Its's already late!! now i find myself here, not having slept because i've been on the computer since 9p.m. i find myself here, frustrated. i find myself ready to give up. i find myself calculating my grade if i miss a whole speech. my eyes are closing. i have only half an hour to write this speech, i 'get up' at 6:00. except i wont be getting up, im already up. my head hurts and things are starting to look fuzzy. i wish i could cheat. no thats not right. the syllabus says speeches can't be made up, but God has given me favor with this teacher before (yes, ive been in this situation before, why didnt i learn then) i dont want her to feel like im taking advantage of her. MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING TO WRITE ON!!!! i wil probably end up with a C if i dont do this speech. not fun for the gpa. i could cuss myself out. cant we have a slight natural disaster? i just looked out the window to see if maybe there was a tornado ripping toward my house, but no. birds are singing and the sun is coming up. Lord help me.

No comments: