Monday, June 14, 2004

"What is it with you and love? It seems like you two are always on parallels..."

Spoken by a friend, and spoken so truly. But, it never used to be that way. Growing up, and in high school I never was in relationships. Now that I'm in college, I have more than I care to deal with at one time. What's happening? Did I ask for this? What was it that provoked this flow of guys into my life? I'm still the same person I've always been! I still do all the same things! My life still basically consists of school, church, and work. Really, I just don't get it. It really baffles me.

I really miss Julius. I wonder how he's been doing. Hm, I guess I could send him an email...duh.

This little piece of poem is inspired by Keith

Sonando Contigo
mi amor,
with the strongest wishes and most earnest hopes i long for u
but to say "te traigo con mis suenos" is not true

Deseo abrazarle y cantarle un cancion so sweet
but todos mis desos wont bring u closer to me

No comments: