Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I don't care
I don't care
Right now I feel like I don't care
A-bout you
A-bout me
I don't care about anything
Not the grass
Not the trees
Not the fall
Not the spring
Not daylight savings time
Which I hate
Because its dark
And I feel so bad
Because I know winter's coming
And I hate the cold
Because you can't go outside
And everyone gets sick
And you have to blow your nose so much until it hurts but you stil have to keep blowing it unless you want snot running out of your nose which is so not cute, but then what are you to do?
I dont' care about anything
No, not me
No, not you
No, not work because my job doesn't pay me enough even though it is more than the job I was working before but I wanna quit this one anyway cuz I'm getting bored with the work, I'm just not feeling it.
No, not school because as much as I want a good future and all that jazz, I feel like I'm working so hard and there are freaking people out here who all they have to do is go to school and they don't have to work and they don't have any bills and i dont care where they get there money from but they dont have to do JACK but go to school and that is so not fair because here I am, struggling, trying to do so much because I want everyhting to go right but nothing is really going right and im tired all the time and i hate that, but i dont get enough sleep, and i dont eat right because i never have time to eat and when I do eat its a honey bun which has so much fat which is probably why I'm gaining weight AND i couldnt even turn in my paper that was due today because i tried to do it yesterday and i couldnt get it done at school and i couldnt get it done at home becuase of my possesed computer so i couldnt get online to do what i needed to do and i couldnt go ANYWHERE ELSE to get it done, so im just jacked up AND he doesnt accept late papers so that means im going to loose 50 POINTS and that is such crap but who can i blame.
I don't care about anything.
Not my clothes
Not my nose
Not my shoes
Not your blues
I don't care about annyyyyythiiiiiing.

No comments: