Monday, August 29, 2005

Can somebody anybody tell me why. . .?

Why does the women's bathroom in my dorm have a urinal?

Why do I keep ending up walking behind people smoking cigarettes EVERY DAY?

Why does my mother think I'm arrogant?

Why do I still not have my books for class?

Why did I lose my paycheck?

Why do the same 2 girls on my floor keep blowing the power out with their hair dryers?

Why do my roomates keep unplugging my clock?

Why does my roomate keep stepping on my bed when she gets down from her bunk?

Why does she dangle her feet over the edge when I'm sitting right under her?

Why does my garbage can fill up every 2 days?

Why can't I just have ONE job?

Why can't I just go to school and not work? (none of my roomates have jobs)

Why am I having a poetic writing block?

Why am I still sick?

Why are my roomates all at the crib watching Lifetime while I'm at the library?

Why have I only met the guys on my floor?

Why am I tired of campus food already?

Why am I tired of food?

Why am I hoping I run into Max one of these days, and that he will want me back?

Why don't I have any nail clippers?

Why am I not doing my homework right now?

4 comments:

Sonia said...

It seems to me that right now you dont know alot. I'm here for you girl, full of knowledeg, so whatever you need just come and ask and I'll answer it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz. All I could tell you is that's college. Are these girls freshmen? I ask b/c if that's the case, then I understand your pain. My question is why as a junior do we have so much to read? I'm here for you too. We're girls and I hope you feel better and that college goes better for you.

Ola said...

I believe i answered your trash can question and your health question. as to the others my dear, u'll have to keep wondering, but guess what, u don't have to wonder ALONE!! I'll wonder with you! WOOOOOT!!!! ^_^ I hope that helps u some. oh here is another question ....hehe

Why haven't i not run into you on campus yet?!?!?!

*smh*

Ola said...

where are u jurl!?!?