Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Boyfriend Update
 
woooooooooo wooooooooo wooooooooooo
Sound The Alarm!! Another one is on the way!!!!
Ok, belive it or not (i'm still in the not category) another guy is interested. Yes, that would make six.  Right now I have as many 'boyfriends' as I have jobs, thats crazy. The new one, he's a friend of a friend and I haven't even met him yet. I was talking to friendboyJ and he was telling me his "guy" wanted to "holla at me". Yeah. I find it kinda hard to believe just because. . . well, I don't really know why. So I told him he could give the guy (his name is Ibae, pronounced E-bay. and, I think he might be african yeeaahh) my number and we'll see from there.
*sigh* I would say they're coming to me like flies to poop, but I don't wanna compare myself to poop,  so I'll say like bees to a flower. Yeah thats a little better.
 
Other than that, I started my 5th job, TJ Maxx. Its cool, I like it so far but now I just have to balance my schedules out with TJ, Claires, Project Rise, and the Bookstore. I'll worry about Mary Kay later. Everybody says I'm gonna burn myself out, which may be true. See, I've just been giving my availiblity for whenever I'm not working at my other jobs which has me working some 11 hour days and such. Craziness.
 
My portfolio for English is due tomorrow, so the rest of my day (besides church tonight) will be devoted to revisions and the like. I think I'll keep the No Doz handy *wink*.
 
The praise dancers have just learned a new dance, its sooo nice. We did it for the youth explosion and it was really great, such a blessing. Other than that, teaching sunday school has been pretty good. I'm gonna be teaching the pre-teen class next week so I need to study the lesson. When do I have the time??????
 
Pray for me.

No comments: