Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Yay!
I left la clase de espanol early today because I have an interview. Last night the lady called me from Motherhood Maternity, the store I put in an application at forever ago, and she wanted me to come in at 1:30 for an interview. Problem is, I don't get out of class until about 1, and I take the bus, there's no way I'd get there in time, and she needed to do my interview pronto, seems like she really wants to hire me. When I told Sr. Profesor that I'd need to leave class early, he gave me this look like "You already know this stuff, who cares?" then we both laughed. It's good to be in good standing with the teacher, yes, yes. So I'm praying that if it's God's will for me to get this job, that I'll get it. I'm wondering if for Fall semester I can work at MM, Peer Mentor (did i tell you about that?) and Claire's too. If I get about 10 hrs at each, that might work out, but I know that my education is much more of a priority than money right now (as much as it hurts to say that), so I gotta keep my goals in order.

Boyfriend Update:
So tonight me and AJ are going out, we're going to Ruby Tuesday's and then to watch a movie. It should be fun times, but I'm not really thinking of it as a date because he's my friend, even though he's trying to be more.

I haven't talked to Keith in a while, and I really want to. I think we need to discuss somethings. I curse the distance between us! *shakes fist*

Max and I are planning on going to the movies next weekend, that should be fun.

I talked to Brian yesterday. He's the only one besides Sonia who refers to me as "Sexy". Hm. I wanna hang out with him, he is such cool people.

I saw Jeffrey today. He was wearing this red shirt, he looks gooood in red. I miss our nightly phone chats and bonding :( That's my boy, my dawg, mi amigo, my homie. Yeah.

No comments: