Thursday, July 22, 2004

Holitas Amigos
Today I turned in my English Portfolio, what a relief. Now I just hope I pass the class. . . on the last paper I got an A, which is definately rare, but my grade in the class was still an F. No justice in English 101 people, no justice. I'm not worried though.

I only have spanish class left, just the final on tuesday. The class is so cool, we're all gonna go out to Fiesta Ranchera next Saturday, it should be fun times but I think I'm the only one who isn't legal drinking age. Como se dice virgin margarita? lol

Now I'm gonna go home, change clothes, and go to work. I'm tired, I didnt really get to sleep last night :( I need to call TJ Maxx too, to see when I work next. *sigh* hay mucho que hacer. I'm also very hungry.

This weekend my mother is leaving. Well, really just Saturday. Why is it that everytime I have the opportunity to have the house to myself, I'm busy and gone the whole time? Well, hopefully I'll stay out of trouble this weekend, there's enough of it for me to get into heh heh heh.

I've been wanting to write some poetry lately, and speaking of which I saw Kabah the other day. He was looking good, he had his hair done in some twisty things, I think he's gonna grow them into locs. That'll look good on him. I'm still thinking about doing my locs, thinking thinking thinking.

I miss all of my friends. I havent hung out with Tura all summer. I thought this summer was gonna be so much fun, hanging out all the time, catching up on college times, etc. Hardly any of that. But, I'm just working hard, doing what I gotta do to get where I gotta go. Peace.

No comments: