Thursday, August 19, 2004

Here I am, back in the swing of things. Today was the first day of classes for the fall semester. It was great seeing everybody again, some people I hadn't seen since I graduated. Like, for instace, I saw Dominique, that was cool. We talked for a bit, I showed him where his classes were. I saw a couple of Max's friends, we recognized each other and spoke for a bit too. I saw Marland (remember Debee?), who I haven't seen in forever, and just a whole bunch of people.

So, it seems like nobody thinks I can get through this semester. When everybody asks about classes and all that, and work, they look at me like I'm crazy. I'm taking 16 hours, which is a bit much, but it can be done. I'm also working 25 hours a week. That shouldn't be too bad. It won't be too easy, but not too bad ;) I saw Kabah today, and he bet me $50 that I wouldn't end the semester keeping all my classes at at C or above. He thinks I'll either drop one or (God forbid) fail one. So, come December, I expect my $50. yeeeaaahhh

My summer classes went okay, I got an A in spanish, and a C in English. Actually a C+ so I'm wondering how close I was to a B. They coulda bumped me up man!! I worked so hard in that class. . .

My spanish class starts in an hour, at 5:00, so I'm gonna do my homework from my business class and do a little work for Project Rise. This is going to be quite a semester.

No comments: