Tuesday, September 30, 2008

30 Days Hath September


I swear this month flew by, is it just me? I thoroughly enjoyed my birthday, it was filled with love and attention (2 things that I undeniably love). It started off with AD calling me- he was actually the first one to wish me happy bday. I appreciated that.

Of course I had to work but it wasn't so bad. KR called me while I was at work and sang Stevie Wonder's birthday song to me. Now, most people only sing the chorus, the "Happy birthday to ya" part. But KR actually knows the words, so that made it really special. She is so sweet.

Then, my Caribbean power couple blessed me with some stuff I desperately desired. . . and fed me!!! They empowered me to shop, and you KNOW I won't dissapoint them!

Symonie bought me a purple pair of shoes. Bangin!!! Of course, I had asked her for them and lil sis sure did deliver.

Therese. Ohhhhhh Theresie. She.got.me.this.lamp. that perfectly matches my decor!!!! It is so cute, I couldn't have picked a better lamp for myself. Makes my living room all sexified- watch out now!!

That night AD, Therese, Lui, and I went out to this spot where a jazz band was playing. It was grown and sexy and just the thing that I needed to be doing on my bday.

All in all it was a great birthday, and a great month really. I am grateful to enter into another year of life and I plan to make it a prosperous one.

No comments: