Saturday, September 20, 2008


I Want It All


Indulgence. What a sweet word, it just rolls of the tongue. Indulgence. . . like smooth velvety chocolate. Indulge . . . purple velvet caressing my shoulders. Indulgent . . . full and thoroughly satisfied.

I think I have been giving myself far too much lately. I have been lazy, indulgent, and have lacked discipline for the past 2 weeks or so. I am buying what I want, eating what I want, doing what I want!!

Maybe it's because it's almost my birthday. I personally like for my birthday to be a week-long celebration (Happy birthweek?)- maybe I'm overextending it lol. But despite all the things I've been giving myself, there is more that I desire.



My Birthday List




Perhaps a strange birthday request, but it's good for a lot of uses!



A bottle of Jojoba Oil

This is a must for the natural hair mixologist!



Some Pretty Purple Fabric





Purple is becoming one of my new top colors, but it must be an eggplant or plum color. Not Barney Purple. I think I'd like to make a nice sassy pencil skirt out of it!



iPhone


Ok, we all have one thing on that birthday list that we know we're not going to get. When I was a kid, it was a Gameboy. Now that I'm older, it's the iPhone.

I wonder how many of these things I will actually get for my birthday. Maybe if I get some birthday money, I'll be able to indulge once again!

No comments: