Friday, September 10, 2004

I dont get people.

I don't get the guy who was first feeling my best friend, then was feeling me, then was feeling this other girl who he started a relationship with. They broke up once because of some he say-she say, and are now breaking up again for some strange reason. I don't get why he puts himself through this and why he feels like he has to have someone. I don't get why he's breaking up with her if he loves her so much (which he said he does). He continually says "I'm dreading breaking up with her, I love her so much, I could see her as my wife, etc." It makes no sense. I don't get it.

I don't get the girl who manipulates people's feelings. I don't get how she ebbs and flows from normalcy to almost mental instability. I don't get why she is stringing this guy along, "I love you/Let's just be friends/I love you" Can we maintain some regularity here? I don't get the guy who keeps falling back in the trap everytime she is in one of her "I love you" modes. He is so gullible and tangled in her sticky web. I don't get it.

I don't get why SEX seems to be on men's minds so often. Can we just have a decent conversation? Really now.

I don't get why my mother acts like I'm so rebellious. Have I ever come stumbling home drunk? Have I ever come waddling home pregnant? Have I ever not come home without her knowing where I am? NO. What is my rebellion? Not doing the dishes. Give me a break.

No comments: