Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I love this song. . .

The ways of this world are grabbing a hold Won't let me go, won't let me fly by
It takes it's toll down on my soul cuz I know what I need in my life
Dont let me lose my sight of you, dont let me lose my sight.
I dont wanna fall away from you... Gravity is pulling me on down...
I dont wanna fall away from you... Gravity is pulling me to the ground...

This world keeps making me cry but im gonna try gonna try to fly gotta fly high.
But dont want to give into the sin..wanna stay on you till the end.
Dont wanna lose my sight of you, dont wanna lose my sight.
I dont wanna fall away from you... Gravity is pulling me on down...
I dont wanna fall away from you... Gravity is pulling me to the ground...

I want to fly.... into the sky.
Turn my back on this old world and leave it all behind.
This place is not my home, has got nothing for me.
Only leaves me with emptiness and tears in my eyes.
I dont wanna fall away from you... Gravity is pulling me on down...
I dont wanna fall away from you... Gravity is pulling me to the ground...

No comments: