Monday, September 13, 2004

Today is a beautiful day. The sun is shining, the weather is nice and warm. I went to a friend's house today for lunch and woooooo maaaannn she can cook. Actually, I think her 11 year old daughter cooked most of it. I had chicken and dumplings, dressing, corn, cranberry sauce, fried chicken, cabbage and peach cobbler for dessert. Needless to say I'm suffering from The Itis right about now. I need to find a nap.

Even if I wasn't full I'd still be exhausted. Me and Sonia stayed up all night studying. We went to eat at IHOP afterwards, it was crazy. We were both so tired and making no sense. I think I was the worst though.
1-I got mad at the menu because the pictures of the food were on separate pages than the description. If the picture of the Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity is on page 2, why is the description on page 1?? AAANNNNDDD, news flash, IHOP has 2 of the exact same meals with different names. No Joke.
2-I was trying to say "whip cream" but then I was thinking "cream whip" and ended up saying "weam crip". That was pretty funny.
3-I was justifying peeing on myself in 5th grade by telling Sonia that I was only 9, therefore I didn't have a 1 in front of my age. Why was I 9 in 5th grade? According to me, I was "Young for my age". Hm.
4-Some other things happened, I don't remember but it was a good time. The waitress loved us.

Now I am off to go find my nap, and I know exactly where it is. It's in a nice queen sized bed with a gold and cream colored bedset. Nice fluffy pillows, warm comforter. . . . ahhh yessss

No comments: