Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I'm sitting at school right now, I should be working on either my spanish homework that is due in an hour, or my music appreciation paper(s) due tomorrow. I'll get around to it. This is a bit of a busy week coming up, but pleasantly busy, not mad busy.

MY FIVE: Five people I miss. . .

Julius- I haven't talked to him in a looooong time and I hope everything is well with him. I miss our discussions and thinking sessions.

Anjelica- My homegirl from back in the day. I know she's back at school now, I wonder what classes she's taking.

Angela- We didn't get to spend any time together this summer, that sucks! I wonder what's new with her.

Grandma Bonnie- She moved and hasn't sent her new number yet. I want to talk to her...

Max- It's been almost a month since we last saw each other or even spoke. I told him I was a busy person, so can he really be mad?

No comments: