Thursday, February 10, 2005

Oooooh, guuurl, your friend is so cute!

If I hear that one mo' time. . .
See, that's exactly why you don't introduce some friends to other friends. The first friend, Kabah. The other friends, every female friend I have. Now, what in your right mind makes you think I want you talking to me about how cute my friend is? Don't you think I know he's cute? Don't you think I think he's cute? That's why he is MY friend, not yours! No, I'm not gonna give you his number, and NO I don't want you callin him to see if ya'll can hang out sometime. I don't even wanna hang out with you and him, all 3 of us. Leave him alone. Don't be askin if he' s over 18 so you know he's legal. And no, he's not your type. He likes females with a full set of healthy teeth. And you only like guys that you can look up under the Illinois Department of Corrections, and my dear he does not have a record. He is kind and deep and writes excellent poetry. He enjoys someone he can have a nice intellectual conversation with. You are not his type.

That's all I have to say about that.

No comments: