Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Questions
. . .Can I pinch your cheeks? -Dante
Now what kinda question is that? Do you seriously think thats an ok question to ask? Who asks that?
First of all NO.
NO because I'm not 5 years old
NO because I don't know where your hands have been.
Second of all, thanks for asking first, but. . .NO.

What is wrong with my head?
I've been having this headache for THREE WEEKS NOW!!!! It won't go away :-( I'm tired of it. And it's not like a regular headache. It's like a forehead ache. It feels like I've been holding my head in one scrunched up position and its tensing and cramping up. Maybe I get cramps in my head instead of my stomach? I don't know, but it's not cool and it's not going away, and its making me miserable.

What is really wrong with my head?
I'm not superwoman. I don't think I can actually take 18 hours AND work 3 jobs AND do church activities AND stay sane. Maybe I'll end up in the nuthouse, or maybe just on drugs. But, before it gets to that, something's gonna have to give. I don't want it to be my sanity.

Where is it?
I lost my strawberry ChapStick and I'm too mad. I'm really hoping I don't find it in. .oh say, the WASHER or God forbid, the DRYER. That would not be good. I love that stuff. I love to keep it in my pants pocket so that when I put it on its warm from my body heat and it glides on nice and smooth. And the fragrance is so nice. . . where is it?
I also lost 2 of my favorite pairs of underwear. How does one loose underwear? Beats me, but I want them back.
Who knows where my class ring is. I gave up on that one.
And what about all my freakin socks? Now, I've always been so very particular about my socks, but lately I've really let myself go. I've started wearing 2 totally different socks, as long as they're the same color. Who cares if one's an ankle sock that keeps falling in my gym shoe and the other is a knee high stocking? I just don't anymore. I'm not even ashamed to admit that I've been grossly going sock-less a few times, and even worse, last week I wore the same pair of socks for like, 3 days. In a row. Feel free to get me some socks.
And I know I had some more belts.
And I coulda SWORE I had more church clothes. Something is up. . .
********I might as well go au naturel as far as clothing goes. Wait, no. Bad idea.
Where is my cousin Jerome???
Where is my acceptance letter from Knox?. . . .
Where the heck is my PIN from FAFSA? come on people, march 1 is coming up soon!

Thank you for being so attentive to my issues.
I love you! *HUG*

*pulls self together*

No comments: