Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Dear Whomever You May Be,

I'm writing this letter in all sincerity. I don't really know what all to say, but the most important thing is that you come and get me RIGHT NOW. It's time for me to go away for a little while, so as soon as you get here I will be ready to leave. Please come soon.

If you don't, I don't know what might happen. Perhaps my brain will explode, or maybe just stop working altogether. There has just been a little too much pressure lately and I need to get away before it gets the best of me.

Can you please come before I learn anything new? I have my limit of 5 new things to learn, and I think after that I will be done for. Everytime I learn something new, I become more confused. What I thought was my world no longer seems to be that. What I thought was A is B. I don't know what to believe, think, or do.

I have to decide which version of reality is real. That is a big task for one person.

But really, does it matter which version of reality I think is real? Because regardless of which I think is real, the same version is going to be real that has always been real, even real before my realization of a true reality. *breath* So if I have been living and perceiving untruths and variations of truth thus far in life, should I change that?

Now is a crucial time, a time to be more real with myself than I have ever been. I've had problems with denial in the past, but now the last person I need lying to me is myself, so I just gotta be raw with the facts.

I'm sick of deceit, lies, versions and portions of truth/untruth. I'm tired of weeding out the real from the unreal, or at least attempting to do so, and then becoming upset with the findings. Is this supposed to be the product of knowledge and enlightenment? It is far too much work and I for one, cannot keep up.

Please come and get me soon.

2 comments:

Ola said...

Dear whomever you may be,
I would like for you to take me also. thanks

African girl, American world said...

Yes please take us all.

Thanks for stopping by my blog