Monday, October 10, 2005

I've got a feelin. . .

OK OK, i promise to make this quick. I'm bouta go study (which I have been telling myself since last night, but haven't done so yet) cuz I have this test tomorrow. I'm not expecting it to be an A+, but miracles do happen. Besides, its all objective anyway. I figure I have a 1 in 4 chance on every question. . . :D

I have made an informal goal/vow to myself. While it is sad that I need to make such a vow, I gotta keep it real cuz I know myself, and I see far too many possibilities. (don't laugh at me ya'll) I have made a vow not to sleep with anyone for the rest of my academic career at ISU. Don't be mistaken, I'm no ho, and neither do I forsee ho-ish actions in my future. All I'm sayin is that stuff happens. Sometimes stuff can be made to happen just due to the combination of boredom and opportunity. I know that stuff happening is NOT what I need in my life at all (I'm tryin to stay saved ya'll), so making this vow will just be a reinforcement of my willpower not to. . . do stuff. I'm expecting that it will be quite easy.

NOW, lemme give u some dirt. This is girl talk ok? I have this feeling deep DEEP down that somebody is gonna try to get some stuff started with me. Don't ask me how I know, some things Eliz just knows. This friend has lately been like "hey, when are you coming over?" and has been calling a sista on at least a weekly basis, which is the higest frequency of communication since we first met. I smell something in the air, and I'm so sure that this homie has something up his sleeve. I personally think he wants to try me, and it definately has something to do with the Max thing. LOL just last night homie professed his love to me. Yes Yes Ya'll, and it don't stop.

As for the guy who I like (I'd prefer to refrain from calling him a 'crush'), he is doing well. I try not to talk about him much because I need to keep it on the DL. I'm still not sure if it is attraction, maybe it's just a high level of respect. In any event, perhaps I'm making the situation bigger than what it needs to be on a mental level. I've found myself thinking about him more (ack), and even gettting slight fluttery feelings-yes, just slight ones, don't get it twisted. I don't like that, because I know it means that something is now happening with my HEART and that is NOT good. I definately don't want this to be one of those crazy "I think about you all the time cuz I'm crazy about you" things. But the more I see him, am around him, and talk to him, the more I am intrigued and am "feelin his vibe" lol.

I don't mean to be feelin all up on his vibe, but I hope he knows he can, uh. . . feel mine too. =_= yeea.

I'll keep u updated.

3 comments:

Ola said...

LOL...sorry. i couldn't help it. But you need help on so many levels..*smh*


I respect your vow..seems like errybody is making vows along these same lines lately..hmmm

I do wish u the best of luck...let me know what umm i can umm do to help(?). lol

Sonia said...

Good vow, and I pray that your able to keep it. But like you said..stuff have been known to happen.

I also respect you keeping ur "like" on the DL. Sista girl have been doing the same thing, and likes it that way.
Love ya bunches!!!

Lyric27 said...

whatever sonia.