Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm Sorry Roomie

The days have been going by so fast lately. I know that midterms will be here way too soon. The weeks seriously just fly by! I get up, run around all day long, and sleep for a few hours to do it all again. I'm so tired by the time I go to sleep that I could care less about anything else.

So, for the past few nights I know I've been sleeping quite strangely. I wake up a lot, but only for seconds at a time, then I am fast asleep again in an instant. But I've noticed in some of these waking up moments, that I hear this voice. And it's my voice. Apparently I'm talking in my sleep, and I'm sorry if that scares you. It scares me too. Imagine my surprise when I wake up to, "Tell him to shut up!" or, "You get on my nerves" and I have no idea who I'm talking to. I really apologize.

I'm also sorry for not using the bathroom before I go to bed (no, I didn't pee in the bed). When I'm sleeping and I have to use the bathroom, sometimes I don't wake up for whatever reason, but am just there in the bed, shaking so that I don't pee on myself. It's much like a modified pee-pee dance that every 4yr old does. Except, you might think its something else, so just to let you know, that's what it is. I can't help it.

Last but not least roomie, I'm sorry that you had to see my butt. That was not my intention. I fell asleep with a skirt on last night cuz I was too tired to change into my pajamas. I woke up this morning because I heard you shuffling around (oh so quietly too. You are so considerate) but I didn't open my eyes. I was half asleep, and half awake, and I knew something didn't feel right. I became fully awake (but still didn't open my eyes) when I realized that my butt was sticking out, and that I didn't have on butt-covering underwear. I am so very sorry. So then, I didn't know what to do. Should I cover it up real quick? No, that would be too obvious. Should I pull my skirt down? No, cuz then you would think that you woke me up.

Please don't hold it against me, roomie. I hope that you won't look at me differently. This is all very embarrasing for me, but you seem to be handling it very well.

Thank you,
eliz

3 comments:

Ola said...

LMAO....*tear* girl u had me at "last but not least..." LOL

Ummm how come u ain't never apologized to me? for that one thing u do when u umm sleep. i ain't trying to tell yo biddness but i figured i can get me an apology too...LOL


Thanks for calming me down lastnight after i got off the phone with u i read this and had i good laugh. thanks!

Sonia said...

Hum, yea... I can't really say more than that right now. By the way you made me embarassed myself in lab. U know how sometimes laughter just burst out of me. Painful and embarassing. I want an apology for making me do that.

Lyric27 said...

Tura: I'm sorry for humming in my sleep. You know I can't help it, and there are worse things I could be doing. Besides, you only have to deal with that during movies LOL

Sonia: I'm sorry for tricking you into bursting into painful and embarrassing laughter. (Is it wrong of me to laugh at that?)