Monday, January 12, 2004

Ahh, done with my first day of classes for the new semester. I have some homework, so that means I absolutely need to get my books TODAY. *sigh* On M,W,F I have Math, Biology (anatomy and phisiology), and my Bio lab. So, its a pretty good schedule, my classes are once again back to back (just the way I like'em!) I'm having some problems with my Tuesdays and Thursdays, however. I need to replace my cancelled spanish class with a class that will fulfill my gen eds, but I can't decide what class I wanna take. To complete my gen-eds I need 1 more english class, 2 humanities/fine arts, 2 social/behavioral sciences, and 1 life/physical science. I think I'll choose from:
Sociology of Marriage and Family
Understanding Religion
Non-Western Humanities

Por favor, ayudame Dios!

No comments: