Friday, January 09, 2004

Stop Complaining!
I realized today that I must quit complaining about things. I don't think I complain much, but its just one of those things people do everyday, not thinking about it. My complaining is getting me nowhere, for example:
1)Last Saturday it was supposed to snow. We were supposed to have 6 inches by Sunday afternoon. I absolutely can't stand snow, so I was complaining about the snow we were going to get, and then, on that very same Saturday, it began to rain. Then it began to hail. Rain+Hail+Winter=Ice. First it just started with slippery roads on Saturday. Overnight it turned into sidewalks completely covered with ice, and streets mostly covered with it. Almost a week later, I am still slipping and sliding everywhere I walk.
2)Me encanta mucho el espanol. I didn't get to take a Spanish class last semester, so I was going to take one for the spring. The only class offered didn't start until 5 and ended at 7. Although I was glad to be able to take the class finally (seeing as Spanish is my major), I complained because the class was only offered at night. I wasn't too happy about that. So, yesterday the U of H sent me a letter telling me that my class is cancelled. So now I can't take my Spanish class and I get to rearrange my whole schedule.

But I'm not complaining.

No comments: