Friday, January 23, 2004

What had happened was....
This is how it always happens. I get on the computer, and I tell myself I'm only going to get online for a little while. Well, tonight I got on around 10ish, and now it's 1:00 a.m.! I need to be in bed, I have to be up at 6. This is craziness. In the meantime, I've added a song to my blog "I Can" by Nas. I love this song, its so very positive, its a great message not only for the kids, but for all of us. Plus, the beat is tight.

Tura-I haven't seen you since Anjelica was here! (wait, have I seen you since then??) Anyway, hope school is going well and all. Drop me a line.
Sonia-I haven't seen you since Sunday!! What craziness is that?? Let me tell you, you are too busy for your own good *shakes finger*.
Therese-Bonjour my white chocolate sista! I need to send you your Christmas present...
Martina-Hope you feel better. Po baby....
Anjelica-Um, I was just thinking the other day, you do know you're gonna be in my wedding right?? Just thought I'd let you know.

-Pray that I stay awake in class tomorrow. I have a tendency not to do so.

No comments: