Monday, January 26, 2004

Does running for the bus every morning count as daily excercise?
I find it quite difficult to leave the house at 7a.m. Monday through Friday to catch the bus to go to class. No matter what time I get up, I just can't seem to leave the house on time. So I run. Actually, it's more like jog, with the bookbag and all, but it's not fun at all.
Thinking about-People. It is so interesting to watch and observe people doing what they do, acting out the unrehearsed script of life. I guess that's why we have such studies as Psychology and Sociology. The question is: what makes people happy? And how can you define happiness? I mean, when someone gives you a piece of candy, does that make you happy? You smile, yes, but how long does that good feeling last? I think that's not happines, that's just being pleased. I don't know, I could go all day with that one.....

So, I've also been thinking lately about writing a letter to myself. Not mailing it or anything, but just to see what it's like. (no, i'm not on drugs) I think it wouldn't be much different than writing to a friend. What's the point? I don't know yet, but I'll let you know when I find out.

Last night I got to talk to Adam, this guy from Sonia and Tura's job who apparently had it pretty bad for Son'. He seems like a cool kid, we had some things in common with school and such. I thought it very interesting that he wants to be a herptologist (I think thats the word). It's not your average answer to the "What do you want to be when you grow up" question. By the way If you don't know what that is, look it up. Anyhow, I hope I can get him to come to church with me and Son'.

Now I'm gonna go home, relax, do some homework, etc. I love being done with classes early! Oh, and it seems my new nickname with some of mis amigos is 'Lucky'. Heh Heh Heh.

No comments: