Wednesday, March 24, 2004

THE GAME

why we keep playing this game?
each and every day it's the same old same
runnin round in circles, im so dizzy
i want to know if this is chemistry

see, i be thinkin about you all the time
i find you often on my mind, and,
i wonder do you think of me too?
from the grey days to when the skies are blue, now,
what do you think i should do?

now, as sure as the sun is our brightest star
im wanting to get to know who you are
but this game got me bound
endless circles, round and round

The game goes like this:
I see you across the way
and instead of saying "hey", i play
and make like i'm going along with my day

and the words you want to say you keep
as if your words to me are asleep
and u just play and act so casually

now, you know i see you seeing me
and i know you see me seeing you
but the game makes us both play it cool
neither wants to show who's feeling who
and so the game continues...

knowin the game could have us missin out
on findin out what this is all about
same old game, everyday
just how long we gonna play

No comments: