Monday, March 01, 2004

Nap huh?
For some reason today after I ate dinner, I decided to take a nap. I had much homework and other things to get done so I figured half an hour or so would give me enough rest to be able to function. I'll let you know something right now, don't ever take a nap at 7:30 p.m., its just not right. I didn't wake up until 12 something, so that's why I'm here now, past 3 a.m. writing a paper for my beloved biology class. (um, yes, I can write a paper and blog stimotaneously...why not?) Which reminds me, I have a test in that class today. O joy.

I really want to go and see the Passion! I won't have any time to though, until next Sunday, so maybe then.

Ok, now I must go back to my paper. Hopefully I can make it to bed before 3:30.... and for tomorrow, must..invest...in...caffeine *_*

No comments: