Tuesday, March 23, 2004

My Five-5 things I want right now

1) Food. Yo tengo mucho hambre and I really wanna eat. The cold has taken away my appetite, but my stomach isn't too happy about that. Some chili would be nice.
2) A friend. I'm lonely right now, noone is online, and noone is here at school for me to talk to. So that leaves me to either A) blog, or B) do some homework. As you can see I haven't chosen the latter.
3) Money. How much money??? I think $1,000 would do me good for now. I need some shoes, clothes, etc. And the rest I would save for my summer plans.
4) Excitement. It's been a long time since I've done anything that was just so fun and exciting. Life has been pretty much cut and dry, nothing special day to day. Wake up late, rush for the bus, go to class, etc. I need a break from that. I need some new, exciting people in my life too. (Don't worry old friends, you won't be replaced) I need escape from monotony.
5) Medicina. Some relief from my cold would make me quite happy.

I had a nice time over the weekend. Son', KaReisha, Emily and I got together and watched a movie at mi casa. It was good seeing KR again, I felt bad because it was her Spring Break and I only got to chill with her once. KR, this summer, its on!

We watched The Fighting Temptations, it was a good movie but I'm glad I didn't to to the theater to see it. I also got Bend it like Beckham, I guess it's supposed to be a good movie, so I plan on watching that tonight.

No comments: