Tuesday, March 16, 2004

What Nerve
rbrtscisspsgal: Find a boyfriend yet?
Chiliz345: I'm not looking thank u
rbrtscisspsgal:: Why not?
Chiliz345: Should I be?
rbrtscisspsgal: you need someone
rbrtscisspsgal: yeah
Chiliz345: tell me y
rbrtscisspsgal: you need someone to make you happy
rbrtscisspsgal: like i'm happy
Chiliz345: i dont need a person, especially not a guy to make me happy

This girl is out of her Mormon mind. Telling ME, Elizabeth, that I need a man?? No, let me tell u somethin ok? I don't need a man, woman, boy or girl to make me feel happy. I don't need anybody. The only one I need is Jesus ok?? What I need a man for?? To cause me problems? To have me worrying about why he didn't call me? (insert sista neck where appropriate) To have me stressin over how much time I don't have to spend with him? To worry about how much comittement and devotion he wants from me?? Nah, no, I don't think so. ELR don't NEED no Man.

*ahem*

That's not to say ELR don't want one. Just to clarify ;)

No comments: