Thursday, March 04, 2004

Jello Jigglers!
I am slightly shocked that there are some who don't know of the goodliness of Jello Jigglers, but I guess I'ma have to school ya'll on that.... Jello Jigglers are fun shapes of Jelloey goodness. Instead of mixing the Jello and putting it in a bowl, you would put the mixture in a pan or something flat and let it set. Then you take cookie cutters and cut shapes out of the Jello, and BLADOW-you have Jello Jigglers!

So I've been thinking lately. (I'm always thinking) I've come to a conclusion that Bubble Tape is the perfect gum. Think about it, it comes in its own container so you don't have to worry about sticks of gum being loosely dispersed througout your puse, and you can dispense as much or as little as you want. That's great for me because I don't like as much gum as the average stick has, so I can break off a nice small piece. And it's 6 feet of gum for crying out loud, so you will have more than enough for sharing with friends. How ideal is that?? All Bubble Tape needs to do is merge with Wrigley's and have some minty flavors. Winterfresh Bubble Tape, Doublemint Bubble Tape, Big Red??? Who could resist? (This all makes very much sense)

No comments: