Wednesday, March 10, 2004

So here I am, Spring Breaking, and I guess I can say it's going well. Yes, I'm sick and no, I don't have anywhere fun (or warm) to go to, but its good because I get to stay home and relax. No appointments, no meetings, no kids to deal with, no school. I get to nurse myself back to good health too, so I can't complain.

Blog: A public journal kept by individuals who obviously have no shame. -VH1

Over the past couple of days I've been refreshing myself of the goings on of the music world (a.k.a. watching videos and reading VIBE magazine). It amazes me how people can make so much money making hoorible music. Don't get me wrong, there are a couple of songs that are nice, like Alicia Keys' new one and the new Norah Jones. But I don't think they're making nearly as much as Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson. Its all a sad sad shame.

No comments: