Monday, March 15, 2004

Today was my first day back into the swing of things. I went to class today and got tests back that I took before spring break. 1st there was math. She handed me the test and my eyes are searching for those lovely red numbers telling me how well I did. 85%???? No, this must not be my paper. But of course it is. I was dissapointed to say the least because I thought I knew what was going on. The thing I hate about math is that there are so many opportunites to make stupid mistakes which is exactly what I did to lower my test grade to a B.

Oh, but Bio really topped it off. I already knew I didn't know what was going on in the class, it's actually pretty difficult. She gave us all the midterm stuff back at one time. Midterm paper-20/20 great. Lab midterm 35/40-sufficient. Lecture midterm-(dunnn dunnn duuuuuuun) 61%? With the extra credit??? Not good I tell ya, that class is giving me the most problems.

And speech, yea, I'm supposed to have a speech due tomorrow and I haven't started it quite yet and I don't think it's gonna get done. I'm just not up for another staying up until 3 a.m. writing a speech session. I can deal with loosing a few points for a late speech right?

So now I have to go to work, oh, update on that: I feel like I am almost ready to leave Claire's (for real this time). I'm planning on applying at the MARC center so we'll see what happens with that.

My dog is snoring. It's really weird.

Anybody up for a few more days of break????

No comments: