Friday, February 06, 2004

Blasphemy
They kept telling me and telling me, but they lied. "Lots of snow" they said, "5-8 inches". And I, in my naivete, believed them. I believed there would be snow today and I wouldn't have to take my Biology exam. I just knew that when I looked out my window, there would be snow in and on everything. Piles and piles of snow, who knows, maybe we would've even been snowed in. But no. Only a measly dusting of the white stuff. How could they be so cruel? Once again, I have been let down.
**************************************************
Ya, so I was really counting on some snow. Now watch, it'll come full force just when I don't want it. Anyway, I took my biology test, it wasn't too bad, but I still don't know how I did on it. At least a C i'm hoping.

Sonia-You have got to blog about those 2 guys the other night.
Martina-I hope to get to see (and talk to) you on Saturday!

A couple of days ago, I got a letter from my grandmother (My father's mother). I've never really met her, but she saw me when I was a baby. She gave me her phone number, and I kinda want to call, but I wouldn't know what to say. I would love to go and visit her, maybe over spring break.

Speaking of travel, I saw an advertisment for a summer study abroad thing in Costa Rica. 5 weeks of Spanish training, and you get to stay with a family. Do you know how great that would be for me??? Especially if my scholarship paid for it? Ah, I can feel the Costa Rican sun right now. THEN there's also a study abroad for the fall semester in England. You know I love the UK. I'm getting quite excited about the possiblities. *_*

No comments: