Thursday, February 26, 2004

Make every day count, make every hour count, make every minute count.
I'm working on my time management skills, and I found this quote today that I just love. Me personally, I seemed to find that there was so much to do in a day, and by the end of the day, not enough of it got done. I also found that I wasted a lot of minutes doing nothing, and those minutes turned into hours. So if we start making every minute count, it will definately add up and you will be able to fit more things in your schedule. *I speak from personal experience.....

With school I'm getting a little frustrated this semester. I came into this semester all ready to go, ready for some success. Last semester was not only hoorible, but unacceptable, so this time I was determined to do much better. The reason for my frustration is that I'm pulling just about all B's. Now, you might say that B's are nothing to complain about, and thats true, but I don't want B's. I want A's. B's are mediocre, B's are 'just okay', B's are settling for less for me because I know I can get A's-they're not beyond my reach. I want greatness, I want excellent, I want......perfection?
Is a little bit of perfectionism OK?

Today I want to check into some study abroad stuff and see my possiblities. I want this so bad it hurts. I'm just praying my scholarship will cover it. If not, I guess I'm gonna have to drag Tura with me to Kappa. We can be a duo! *nod* Besides, whose business is it if I pay for my Costa Rica trip in single bills?

I'll leave you with a little something I saw to lighten your day.
If you sprinkle when you tinkle,
Be a sweetie, wipe the seatie.

No comments: