Monday, February 09, 2004

My Five
5 friends I would like to be stuck on a desert island with:
1) Sonia-because she knows me and would probably be able to calm me down best, because I would be mad crazy for getting myself stuck on an island. Plus, she can make a meal out of almost anything.
2)Therese-because she is really smart and would probably be the one to figure out a way off the island. Plus, she could probably carve a flute of some type out of a tree or something and entertain us.
3)Tony-because we need a guy. He can cut down some trees and make our house. yeah..
4)Tura-because she would work very well with Therese. She would be very determined to get off the island at any cost and would most likely do whatever she could.
5)Donna-because she is cute and is getting beefy, so we could eat her when necessary. Plus, I couldn't think of anyone else.

What would I do? I would probably sew and wash clothes, and try to be optimistic about everything. I am also quite handy with building things, so I could help make the house. So, If I ever go on a cruise, I'm taking all of you with me, just in case. (:

No comments: