Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I feel embarrased. Today when I walked in the computer lab, I saw Scott. Ashleigh was sitting next to him, so I go over to her and put my hand on top of her head and give it a little shake. I hit Scott on the arm and he hit me back. Cool, yea ok. I sit down at the computer next to Scott and when he leaves he's saying bye to Ashleigh, but hmmm, her voice sounds awfully different. That's when I realize it's not Ashleigh at all, its some other girl I don't even really know. Yea, now I feel like a fool.

My speech was today. So, I dress up all nice (hoping that I would see him too, but not so far..) and I'm all getting ready to give my speech. I am surprisingly awake after only having 2 hours of sleep. (For some reason I decided to wait until last night to write the thing.) Mother dear gave me a ride to school and on the way, I'm looking at my notecard, trying to get my speech downpacked, since I've had no time to practice it at all. I get to school, go to the library and print off my outline and go in the cafeteria to review my speech some more. I can't find my notecard. Where is my notecard?????? I can only have 1 notecard, everything was microscopically written on that small 4x6 piece of paper, where is it?? If I left it in the car, it's gone home with my mother. This cannot be happening......
Luckily, it was in the Library, I could've just kissed the guy who found it! (who surprisingly resembles John Kroph. *shudder*)

Apparently my speech went well, after class a lot of the people in my class came up to me congratulating me on it and telling me how good it was. They really really liked it. Too bad I didn't know that we had to have 4 sources total, and only one could be an internet source. Too bad I didn't even cite my sources on my outline. But hey, speaking is for the people right? not the teacher. And the people loved it.

No comments: