Monday, February 23, 2004

Where is a mint when you need one???
This is so bad. My breath, that is. I don't know why, but its straight on 10, I'm about to pass myself out. So, I've been pretty much quiet all day, trying to keep my mouth closed. Tell my why everybody keeps trying to talk to me? I'm lookin all crazy talkin with my mouth half closed and what not, trying not to let the breath escape. I neeeeeeed some gum!

Other than that, I've been seeing fine brothas all over the place today. I like that.

But what I don't like is when one wants to come up to me and hold a conversation and my breath is hottt. Why can't he come up to me on a good day? Or even a day when I have something, anything to help me out?? Why Why Why? So now, next time dude sees me, is he gonna think "There's that funky breath girl"? Something about bad breath makes people not want to give you another chance. They figure you always have it, its not seen as a temporary thing.

So now, I should learn from this experience and carry mints/gum with me ALL THE TIME. Without excuse.

No comments: