Tuesday, February 03, 2004

BODY ILLS AND SKILLS
Nervous Habits? : Me, nervous? You kid yourself.
Are you double jointed? : Apparently I am in my thumbs. I thought it was just normal, until 6th grade when people started looking at me funny when I bend them back and pop them forward...
Can you do weird things with your tongue? : I can lick the heck out of a Tootsie Pop.
Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? : *raises eyebrow* Why yes.
Can you blow spit bubbles? : Like a pro
Can you cross your eyes? : Yes, but usually when I try only one crosses. Now that's talent.
Tattoos? : No way
Piercings and where? : Only 2 in each earlobe
Do you make your bed daily? : Not hardly. Sometimes weekly though.
SLEEP
What's your sleeping position?: Mostly always on my right side with my knees bent. Never on my back.
Even in hot weather do you use a blanket? : Mos Def.
Do you snore? : I would never.
Do you sleepwalk? : No
Do you talk in your sleep?: No, but I've been known to hum or groan in my sleep.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animals? : Yes, a big black bear that Angela gave me. I call him 'Bear'.
Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on? : Always the radio. Always.
WHICH IS BETTER
Coke or Pepsi? : Pepsi, CocaCola co. is corrupt
Oranges or apples? : Oranges, even though they are harder to eat. Gotta get that vitamin C!
One pillow or two? : two
Deaf or blind? : Deaf, I couldn't live without seeing sunshine, trees, etc. Plus, sign language is cool.
Pools or hot tubs? : In general, I'd have to say pool, cuz you can have heated pools in the winter, but you couldn't pay me enough to go in a hot tub in the summer.
Blondes or brunettes? : I guess Brunettes
Tall or short? : I guess short. Too tall and you're freaky. Too short and you're a dwarf, but at least you get a real title.
TV or radio? : Radio. Music is joy.
Beach or pool? : Beach. Great scenery and you can fit way more people.
Tic-Tacs or Certs? : Tic-Tacs. Only 5 calories, right?
Snooze button or jump out of bed? : Whoa, what's this about jumping out of bed? No snooze, I just lay there until I feel slightly awake and then I roll out of bed.
Sunrise or Sunset? : Sunset. Sunrise is way too early.
Hamburger or Cheeseburger? : Cheezburger baby! Especially from McDonald's
Morning or night? : Morning. Air is fresh, Birds are singing, etc.
Sports or news? : News, so I can stay in the know.
Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? : Christmas Eve. All the cooking and visiting relatives and what not.
Cake or ice cream? : Ice cream, forget cake. Stick a candle in that!
Spearmint or Peppermint? : Spearamint is so gross. Peppermint wins that one
Bath or shower? : Shower, who has time to take a bath every morning?
Book or Movie? : Book. I can pick it up whenever I want, and it has much more details
Green or Red apples? : Yellow okay?
Rain or Snow? : Rain. It can only be wet for so long, but snow likes to outstay its welcome
Nike or Adidas? : Addidas. Classic shelltoe yea boyeee!

No comments: