Thursday, February 26, 2004

You want a piece of me???
Yes! you do! Lately it seems everybody wants a piece of me, a portion of my time, opinions of my mind, my last quarter and dime, which is fine. But I can't be spread too thin like the last bit of jelly with so much peanut butter, too much of one, not the other, I need balance like twin sister and brother. I'm working hard like single mother. Like 2 jobs, 4 kids, not enough money, no time for tea and honey, waiting for a day thats sunny.
I only have so much to give, I need some of me to live.
So please, help me smile, let me talk for a while, just be free like a child....

============================================

You are very
Easy like a sunday
And you don't seem
rough like a Monday
I bet you like to chill
Just like a good Friday
Can you maybe see things my way?

No comments: